Our Order Process
What Happens Next
Placing an order with us couldn’t be simpler, we'll keep you up-to-date every step of the way.
• We’re always on hand to offer you print ideas and helpful advice
• If you are unsure about a out material we will send you out samples to test
• Don’t worry if you haven’t got any artwork we can create this for you
• Our standard lead time is 7-10 working days, if you need your print sooner we can discuss this
• Need a job delivering direct to your customer, we can deliver under plain cover
What Happens in Each Process
1) PRINT REQUIREMENT
Tell us about your print requirement or new idea
Let us know how & where the print will be used. This will determine if print needs special properties e.g. tear proof, scratch resistant.
3) PRINT or PRINT & DESIGN
If you don’t have print ready artwork you will need this creating.
Print ready artwork = Print Ready PDF, QuarkXpress, Adobe Indesign or Adobe Illustrato file.
Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher or Corel files are not print ready and will
require additional artwork charges.
4) PRINT SPECIFICATION
We will offer advice on the best way to print your job and we can supply samples of different
print materials and finishes for you to view before making a decision.
5) YOUR QUOTE
We will provide you with a quote. This quote may provide multiple options, simply select your preferred print quantity or specification.
6) TIME SCALES
Standard delivery is with 10 working days. If you require an Express Delivery discuss this with us (additional charges may apply).
7) PLACE ORDER
If you are happy with the quote simply accept the order using our online system or by email.
8) ORDER ACKNOWLEDGMENT
You will receive an email confirming your order which will also include an estimated delivery date.
9) PROOF APPROVAL
You will receive a proof via email, please check this thoroughly and either accept the proof or submit/request alterations.
10) PRINT JOB
We will process and print your job.
11) PRINT DELIVERED (or ready for collection)
If your order is being delivered you will receive an email containing tracking information.