Polycarbonate (Lexan) Labels
Can include a clear window for displays or indicator lights
Get a Quote Get a Polycarbonate Label Sample
Get Your Own Polycabonate Labels
Polycarbonate, also known as Lexan, is a durable transparent film with a highly polished finish. It is used to produce high end labels for industrial use.
• Hard wearing material which is resistant to abrasions
• Water resistant
• Heat resistant up to temperatures of 147 °C
• Ideal for applications requiring transparency and high impact resistance
• Available in thicknesses of 250 or 500 microns
• Can be cut to virtually any shape (eg a keypad membrane)
• Perfect for a very wide range of applications
• Suitable for both digital & screen printing
Commonly used for:
- Control Panel Overlays
- Medical Equipment Labels
Why Should You Order Labels From Us
Beacuse not only do we understand all the technical details involved in labelling we also fully understand how important these labels can be to you and your production line.
That's why in addition to the supply of top quality labels we can offer you our exclusive Failsafe Continuity of Supply Guarantee™.
This basically means that even in times of unforeseen circumstances, such as machine breakdown we will still make sure you receive your polycarbonate label order on time! We can make this bold promise to you because of the number of different printing processes we have onsite and the guaranteed access we have to alternative printing from our associated companies. Contact us to find out more about this service.
01332 662026 | firstname.lastname@example.org