Tamper Evident Labels
Used on Seals & Closures
Get a Quote Get a Void Label Sample
About Void Tamper Evident Labels
Tamper evident labels can be placed over seals and closures to guard against unauthorised access.
How They Work
This type of label comprises of two layers. When the label is removed from the asset the top layer comes off easily and leaves behind a bottom layer which is made up of an aggressive acrylic adhesive. Once the top layer is removed message will be left behind on the asset.
• Choose from a 'Void' or 'Chain' message
• Can include barcodes and serial numbers
• Custom label sizes
Commonly used on electrical equipment to protect against fraudulent warranty claims and within the retail industry to protect against theft and tampering of packaged items.
LABEL USAGE CHECKLIST
Use this checklist to identify your individual tamper evident label requirements.
1) Where will the label be used?
2) Does it need to fit into a specific space?
3) What type of surface is it fixed to?
4) What is it’s expected lifecycle?
5) What is the environment like?
You may also want to see Asset Labels