An adaptable process
60 Years Experience as a Screen Printer
We offer products such as: SCREEN PRINTED LABELS, MACHINE PLATES, SCRATCH CARDS, SPOT UV VARNISH
A fine mesh is used as the stencil, a fill blade (squeegee) is used to force through unblocked areas of the mesh and onto the printing surface. Screen printing only prints one colour at a time, so several screens are required to produce a multicoloured design this also increases the time taken to produce the final print.
The average lead time for a screen printed job is 10 working days (if you need a faster turnaround please discuss this with us). We are a well established screen printer with over 60 years industry experience, if you would like to find out more about this printing process please get in touch.
Why Choose Screen Printing?
• Capable of printing on thick materials
• Large format print
• High quality finish with vivid colours
• Durable inks
• Specialist inks including:
- metallic, clear varnish, glow in the dark
• Best suited to medium & high volumes
• Prints on a wide range of materials
OUR SCREEN PRESS
Within our facility we have 2 different screen printing presses:
- Svecia Printmaster with UV/combi dryer which can print up to 889 x 1245mm
- FAS Minimec with jet air dryer
See our Plant List for more information about the kit we have on our Derby based site.
Ashfield Printing Ltd eagerly awaits the delivery of Canon’s revolutionary Océ Colorado printer at their Derby site. The printer will be installed in August, and Ashfield will be one of the first printers in the UK to have one!