Hot Foil Stamping
Prestigious End Results
Hot foil stamping is the process of using heat and pressure to apply foil to selected areas of the print.
Why Choose Hot Foil Stamping?
• Impressive end results
• Suitable for use on:
- light papers, carton board, laminated board, plastics & corrugated board
• Can combine embossing or debossing
• Best suited to medium to high volumes
• Full choice of foils including:
- metallic, pearlescent, transparent, textured
Our Latest Blog Posts
Ashfield Printing Ltd eagerly awaits the delivery of Canon’s revolutionary Océ Colorado printer at their Derby site. The printer will be installed in August, and Ashfield will be one of the first printers in the UK to have one!