Custom PVC Labels
Produced to your exact specification
Get a Quote Get a Sample PVC Label
Get Your Own PVC Labels
PVC is a durable material which is available in a number of different formats. It is used to produce high end labels for industrial use (often on electrical panels).
• Gloss Clear PVC - ideal for labels which need a cystal clear window
• Mark Resist Clear PVC - this material has a matt finish and is highly durable
• Gloss White PVC - glossy white material
• Matt White PVC - matt white material
• Industrial grade PVC, 0.5mm thick
• Hard wearing material which is resistant to abrasions
• Water resistant
• The clear PVC can be reverse printed to protect the print
• The gloss clear PVC has excellent transparency and is ideal for labels which require a window or viewing pain
• PVC labels can be cut to any shape (eg a control panel membrane)
• Suitable for both digital & screen printing
PVC labels are available with a range of different adhesives including industry standard adhesives such as 3M 467 tape or 3M 468 tape. If you can tell us where your label will be applied and the environment in which it will be used, we'll be able to recommend the best adhesive for you.
PVC labels are commonly used for:
- Electrical Panels
- Equipment Labels
Why Should You Order PVC Labels From Us
Because not only do we understand all the technical details involved in labelling we also fully understand how important these labels can be to you and your production line.
That's why in addition to the supply of top quality labels we can offer you our exclusive Failsafe Continuity of Supply Guarantee™.
This basically means that even in times of unforeseen circumstances, such as machine breakdown we will still make sure you receive your pvc label order on time! We can make this bold promise to you because of the number of different printing processes we have onsite and the guaranteed access we have to alternative printing from our associated companies. Contact us to find out more about this service.
01332 662026 | firstname.lastname@example.org