Enter Our Print Competition
for your chance to WIN £350 worth of business print
Simply submit your details to enter. Please fill in all fields for your entry to be valid.
The lucky winner can spend their £350 on any printed product with our range including: Presentation Folders, Roller Banners, Scratch Cards, Branded Notepads, Wall Graphics…
Competition runs: 01/04/2018 to 30/04/2018. Only 1 entry per company. See full T&C's below.
1. The promoter is: Ashfield Screen Printing Ltd (company no. 559110) whose registered office is at Unit 10B Stoney Cross Industrial Estate, Stoney Gate Road, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7RX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Ashfield Screen Printing Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.ashfieldprinting.co.uk/info/print-competition
6. Only one entry will be accepted per organisation. Multiple entries from the same organisation will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30/04/2018 17:00 GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter complete the entry form online, only one entry allowed per organisation.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £350 (inc vat) worth of print produced by Ashfield Printing Ltd, the prize must be used in one transaction, if the total order value (inc VAT) is over £350 then the balance will require payment by the entrant. The entrant must provide their own print ready artwork the prize to be produced from. The prize will be delivered to one UK mainland address. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, the organization name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.